Are you looking for a room refresher or a complete room re-design for your home? See pricing below and contact us today to arrange your consultation!
1. Your design will begin with a consultation of the space(s) that you are interested in designing. This process begins with a virtual exchange of photos and phone and email discussions
2. During the in-person in next. During this consultation, space(s) will be measured, photos will be taken and you will provide your budget and design goals/ style interest to your design consultant- fee $150
3. Once you enter a design contract and a 50% deposit of the estimated service fee is paid, your design plan will be created including furniture, artwork, floor coverings, window treatments, paint, lighting and any other selected decor items
4. Once approved by the client, items will be purchased via an assigned payment method to be used by designer or by the home owner.
5. Desing Day...let the designing begin!
6. Final payments are made upon the completion of the project
- A full or partial design plan cost is $125 per hour
- - A full design plan includes an initial consultation, space plan, furniture selection, window treatments, flooring, artwork and decor, paint color or wall covering consultation, lighting and customized features such as shelving, etc.
--- A partial design plan will incorporate a client's personal belongings and additional new items
----You or your designer will purchase merchandise via an agreed upon purchase method (pre-paid debit car, cashapp, etc.) and and your designer will arrange all items on design day
- A do-it-yourself design plan cost is $250-$1,250 based on the number of rooms in your home
- - This design plan includes a consultation, furniture selection, window treatments, flooring, artwork and decor, paint color or wall covering consultation, customized features such as shelving and lighting plan if requested. Client will be provided with their design plan and list of items to purchase and arrange within their budget.